Keynotes Focused on more Production, Better Recruiting, and Increased Retention!
HAVE MICHAEL SPEAK AT YOUR AGENCY, FIRM, OR AT YOUR NEXT EVENT!
If you are interested in having Michael speak at your next event, sales meeting, conference, or convention, please contact Jeff Sullivan at (210) 473-2863 or email
Michael Goldberg is an author, speaker, educator, amateur boxer, and an authority in the areas of networking, referrals, and recruiting. He has helped financial advisors, brokers, agents, reps, and other sales producers generate hundreds of thousands of dollars to their bottom line.
Michael’s firm Knock Out Networking has been a speaking and training resource in the financial services industry for 20 years. Michael speaks at conferences and associations, runs sales meetings, and delivers “results driven” programs on networking, referrals, and recruiting.
The Knock Out Networking training program has been licensed for use companywide through corporate offices throughout the financial services industry and other industries.
Michael writes regular columns for industry publications and is the author of Knock-Out Networking for Financial Advisors and Other Sales Producers.
Clients include Morgan Stanley, Northern Trust, Griffin Capital, Guardian Life, State Farm Insurance, SAP, Rabobank, and Chubb.
Michael has spoken at the Million Dollar Round Table, is a two-time TEDx speaker, an award-winning adjunct professor at Rutgers University, and frequently volunteers as a speaker at organizations focused on career search.
“Michael was extremely valuable at helping our team more than double their effectiveness at conferences and other networking events.” –– Ejnar Knudsen, CEO AGR Capital
MICHAEL HELPS SALES PRODUCERS AND MANAGERS APPLY “HARD, ACTIONABLE” APPROACHES THAT CAN BE APPLIED IMMEDIATELY.
- Confidently meet and greet new people in professional settings.
- Further define Target Market to establish more and better connections.
- Deliver a “knock-out” elevator speech (not a script!).
- Generate more prospects and referrals from current network.
- Establish important relationships generating more career opportunities.
- Recruit, train, and retain more and better sales producers to sales team.
- Have fun attracting more prospects, more referrals, and more business.